Modeling of hydrothermodynamic processes in the conditions of multiphase filtration of fluids in non-uniform layers
Feyzullayev Babek Khasay oglu
2525.01 - Development and exploitation of oil and gas fields
In dissertation work, complex theoretical studies were carried out to improve the methods of hydrothermodynamic modeling of the development of non-uniform on permeability, with reservoirs deformed during exploation, deep-seated oil and gas condensate fields. In this direction, the following main results were obtained:
1. Temperature anomalies that occurred during the development of productive deposits were investigated, and also new algorithms were proposed for their quantitative evaluation in a more general setting, and specific programs were developed which allow to improve the reliability and accuracy of the interpretation of these wells.
2. For the first time, a new thermodynamic mathematical model has been developed in a non-uniform permeable porous medium, taking into account the thermodynamic effects arising in the condition of three-dimensional filtration of the gas-condensate mixture, convective and conductive heat transfer and heat transfer during the phase transition, and based on a concrete example with the creation of algorithm for its solution.
3. In the conditions of inaccuracy and insufficiency of the initial geological and field information on the basis of the modern method of optimal control, a general method of parametric identification of hydrothermodynamic models was developed to determine the filtrational and capacitor parameters and theoretical functions of the phase permeabilities of the gascondensate system in the nonstationary gas regime.
4. The hydrothermodynamic model determining distribution of the temperature field in anisotropic by permeability layer at filtration of liquid to the inclined well in the stationary mode has been offered and influence of the temperature anomalies on technological indicators of development, in dependence entering model of parameters are estimated.
5. A numerical calculation method was developed, taking into account the fluid degassing and throttle effect in the condition of the spatial flow of fluid during the development of heterogeneous deposits whose formation pressure is lower than the saturation pressure of oil and gas, and on its basis the reliability and accuracy of the interpretation of these well.
6. A numerical calculation method was developed, taking into account the fluid degassing and throttling effect into the conditions of the spatial flow of fluids during the development of heterogeneous deposits, reservoir pressure lower than the saturation pressure, and on the basis of which high reliability and accuracy of interpretation of these wells are ensured.
7. In the conditions of filtration of a gas-condensate mixture in a porous medium with a deformable collector, the identification problem of the hydrothermodynamic model of the process with respect to the filtrational and capacitor parameters was set and solved on the basis of the variational method of modern optimal control. The influence of the deformation characteristic of the reservoir on the values of the filtrational and capacitor parameters was studied.