Scientific & organizational
Center of shared analytical instruments and equipments
Head of centre Sadigov Nazim Magerram ogly
Tel: (994 12) 539 34 40
E-mail: [email protected]
Centre of analytical works is equipped by state-of-the-art facilities of leading global producers.
The main task of Centre – qualitative and prompt performance of the analyses
Analyses are carried out on International (Germany, Japan, Russia) standards and methods. Objects of research are mineral raw material (ore and nonore), soil (chemical composition, microelements), wastes of mining and agricultural production, and also drinking and industrial water, any inorganic (hard and liquid) matters.
The subdivisions have been formed in the centre realizing below mentioned:
- Samples receiving and preparation for analysis (using automatic complex “Herzog”, autoclave-microwave oven Sineo MBES-86).
- Optico-microscopic analysis (scanning electron microscope JEOL JSM 6610 LV):
- research of sizes and forms of grains;
- research of distribution of grains and phases on sizes;
- definition of phases composition and chemical elements distribution on the area of the studied sample.
4. Atomic-absorption, flame-photometric analyses (Agilent technologies 200 series AA).
5. X-ray spectroscopic analysis (multichan-nel X-ray spectrometer RFA, universal X-ray spectrometer S 8 TIGER).
6. X-ray phase analysis (X-ray difractometer Miniflex 600):
- qualitative and quantitative phase analy-sis;
- definition of crystallinity degree;
- definition of crystallinities size and distor-tions level of crystalline grid;
- clarification of grid parameters;
- clarification of material structure by Riet-veld method;
- definition of molecular structure.