CONFERENCE ON ORGANIZATION OF KARABAKH NATURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WILL BE HELD
March 11, 2022
April 27, 2022 the conference on “Organization and nature management system of the Karabakh and East Zangezur regions” will be held in the Academician H.A. Aliyev Institute of Geography. The goal of the conference is to prepare the scientific rationale of the efforts to extend innovation activities, attract natural and geographic potential and natural management systems to the economy.
The main sections of the conference are:
- Social and economic development of the regions, the potential of “green” energy and perspectives for development;
- Regional features of demographic development, prospects for urban and rural settlement;
- Assessment of tourism and recreational potential in sustainable;
- Problems of the natural- resource potential use of the regions and solutions;
- The current state of landscape utilisation;
- Problems of assessment, use and protection of climate and water resources;
- Ecological and geographical bases of sustainable development of Azerbaijan, protection of soil and vegetation:
- Rational land use and environmental issues;
- The views of young researchers on the social-economic problems of the liberated territories;
- Modern problems of teaching the regional development in higher and secondary educational institutions.
The articles must be written in accordance with the following rules:
- A4 format, interval 1.5, top, bottom, right and left - 2 cm, Times New Roman font, size 14.
- The article title, the name of the author, the institution name, and the e-mail must be above.
- The abstract must be written in 2 languages (Russian/Azerbaijani and English);
- The article should contain a list of used literature and links to them.
- The article must be submitted in electronic and printed form, with a volume of at least 5 pages.
- One author can submit only one article.
The conference proceedings will be selected by the commission and will be published in a special issue of the journal “Geography and Natural Resources” of the ANAS Institute of Geography. The poor and unconformable articles will not be published.
The articles are accepted until April 10, 2022 (Institute of Geography of ANAS, Department of economic and political geography, tel: 055 3473670 Nariman Pashayev, e-mail: [email protected])
Academician H.Aliyev Institute of Geography of ANAS
The International department and Department of public relations
Phone: (012) 538-59 76;